• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Originally Posted by TheSheep [ame="http://sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=340957#post340957"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Does the project have a permanent observation point, telescope or some such?

Not yet....but you never know what the future will hold :)

Thank you, Ms. Chickpea, are you able to assuasuages (sheep French for "talk 'em into it" :clap:) the Stephens into such a consideration?

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Originally Posted by TheSheep
Does the project have a permanent observation point, telescope or some such?

Thank you, Ms. Chickpea, are you able to assuasuages (sheep French for "talk 'em into it" :clap:) the Stephens into such a consideration?

Sheep, (are you a mouton or a brebis?????)

I am impressed!!

Not yet but everyone at the top is vert open to suggestions so you never know...... and anyways, the unknown can be quite exciting...

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Originally Posted by TheSheep [ame="http://sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?p=340957#post340957"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Sheep, (are you a mouton or a brebis?????)

I am impressed!!

Not yet but everyone at the top is vert open to suggestions so you never know...... and anyways, the unknown can be quite exciting...
Fluffy and thank you for being so easily impressed, Chickpea, my Ram thinks I am a special, I call him my Lill'e Wooly Bully :D
So go ye, climb the ladder with my suggestion, heap upon ye great glory and send me a damn free pass to the observatory! :rotfl:

(Seriously, not much ado $$$ wise amd you have such possibilities, perhaps off one of the Cypress Ponds, walk to with parking nearby, lowered lighting et al?)

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
The sky does not have to be perfect to have an enjoyable evening. In case of rain, though, there is a back up plan consisting of an indoor presentation.

So come on out and meet us at the Fonville Press between 5 and 6:30pm tonight. We'll go from there about 6:30!

Bobskunk

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2008
Nice Improv

There were no stars, so the presenter changed it up and we created a model of our solar system on the beach. The lecture was very informative, and walking the distance between our "planets" finally helped me to grasp the vastness of our solar system. Learned a thing or two about light years as well. :clap:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Re: Nice Improv

There were no stars, so the presenter changed it up and we created a model of our solar system on the beach. The lecture was very informative, and walking the distance between our "planets" finally helped me to grasp the vastness of our solar system. Learned a thing or two about light years as well. :clap:

Bobskunk

My legs are still hurting !!!