1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out. If you send us email by Hotmail we will not be able to respond. Hotmail is blocked.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent 1 Bedroom 1 bath Condo in Seagrove Beach, Pet Friendly, Pool, Furnished available 2/1

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by mte564, Jan 11, 2012.

1. mte564

mte564 Beach Lover

Beautiful 1 bedroom 640sq ft $800 a month with 6 months to 1 year or more lease
    Cable included. Electric and Water bill required you pay
    Pool, Washer and Dryer in unit, large balcony, 1 block from Gulf-Beach
    $800 deposit, Pet friendly as well with req dep.
    Available as of 2/1 Mary 850-585-8015

Attached Files:

2. kctanner

kctanner Beach Comber

any chance of this place being rented unfurnished?

3. slcooper1949

slcooper1949 Beach Lover

Very Interested

I just looked at your condo. I am very interested, would there be any way that I could put 100. down to hold it, as I am in Dallas til 23rd. of month, babysitting my grandchildren. I have a great job as a Head of Housekeeping for a company in Sandestin. Please let me know if this would work for you, if not I totally do understand. I do look forward to hearing from you. It is just me, no pets and I am very responsible. I was living in a condo in Destin, but the gentleman got it sold @ Xmas. Lucky him, not so lucky for me ha!
    Sincerely
    Sally Cooper

4. Beach Candi

Beach Candi Beach Lover

Is this unit still available? Thanks!