• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
NochePoster2009compressed.jpg

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
DJ Harry rocks! DJ Harry at Caliza Pool rocks your corpse!

DJ Harry .net

Listen - Collision by DJ Harry - Rhapsody Music

Listen - The String Cheese Remix Project by DJ Harry - Rhapsody Music

Listen - DJ Harry – Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

While New York and Los Angeles are looked to for the latest trends in electronic dance music, there is formidable action bubbling in the vicinity of Boulder, Colorado.
This is where longstanding DJ and producer DJ Harry resides and from where he has been steadily and reliably creating enticing sounds. Drawing as much from futuristic elements of house music as from traditional music sources, DJ Harry?s approach has the accessible sensibility to appeal to a wide range of listeners at the same time keeping its dance floor roots.
Although currently residing in the Rockies, DJ Harry has traipsed across North America, culling sounds from various cities. An integral part of the rave circuit during its heyday, Harry has DJed alongside the likes of Doc Martin, DJ Dan, Mark Farina, and Kimball Collins. Not limited to that scene, he has also been the support DJ for James Brown and the New Deal.

bio.photo.jpg

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:clap::clap::clap: I can't WAIT!!! Absolute BEST party EVER!!!!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I don't have a costume ready, but I do have a big ol' mess o' creativity that has taken over the living room.

A for effort, final grade TBD. :blush:

I am kicking it up a notch as time dwindles - switching to a glue gun instead of the wire and hand sewing! :blink: