• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Wow! What a wonderful story! And what wonderful friends!! :clap::love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
If only that story had been filmed...it would have been a wonderful, inspiring Mountainfilm! :clap: The Ying Yang cottage is full of blood, sweat, tears and love. It became another lesson in never giving up.

jdarg, that post was beautiful. I am constantly amazed at this community and the addition of the Darg family has enhanced it beyond belief. They don't know the word, "No", nor the phrase, "give up"! I feel blessed to have been around all these folks and to witness the coming together of "the village" to get it done! :love:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
What a beautiful story jdarg! :love:

I loved every moment I got to spend with the cottage team, even though it was mostly on the "moral support" side. I feel so blessed to know such a terrific bunch of folks here... A great big thank you to bdarg and jdarg too, for your deep commitment to our community, and for having the most welcoming home I know. You guys rock!

ciclismo

Beach Comber
May 19, 2008
JDarg,

Great story! That is why is it so fun to do the cottages every year! It is amazing how your cottage came together. It turned out great!

The home cooked meals sound great. We lived off of Taco Bell and Burger King during our late night panic building sessions. Maybe next year we will build ours in your driveway as well. :)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
JDarg,

Great story! That is why is it so fun to do the cottages every year! It is amazing how your cottage came together. It turned out great!

The home cooked meals sound great. We lived off of Taco Bell and Burger King during our late night panic building sessions. Maybe next year we will build ours in your driveway as well. :)

I wouldn't recommend it as the ideal building situation. But it worked out! And all worth it knowing tht CVHN will benefit, and kids get to play on these things for the rest of the month.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
i understand that now THREE cottages have already sold thru the buy it now option!!!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Yin Yang was my favorite cottage--even before I read the beautiful story...thanks JDarg and BDarg and Tim and all the Peeps who worked on it...the wonderful sense of serenity pours from it.....:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
i understand that now THREE cottages have already sold thru the buy it now option!!!

Wow! Great news! I LOVE good news like this. Thanks for setting the tone for the day- it's happy!

Yin Yang was my favorite cottage--even before I read the beautiful story...thanks JDarg and BDarg and Tim and all the Peeps who worked on it...the wonderful sense of serenity pours from it.....:clap:

:wave:Thanks----we think it is pretty cool too.