• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

I am interested can I set up a time to see it

Jennifer W.

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2018
30 A
Hello, if I'm reading posts correctly, rental is under remodeling and will be posted again soon reflecting new price.

When do you anticipate rental will be ready?
I'm highly interested in this property. Could you please private message me?

Thank you for your time.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Hello, if I'm reading posts correctly, rental is under remodeling and will be posted again soon reflecting new price.

When do you anticipate rental will be ready?
I'm highly interested in this property. Could you please private message me?

Thank you for your time.
Hopefully, early April.

Jennifer W.

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2018
30 A
Hello,
I sent you a message. Created conversation in inbox if I did it correctly.
Thank you for getting back to me. Would like to know if we could meet & see rental during remodel phase between now & April or past April later on when you're ready. I left you my ph#.
Thanks for your time,
Jennifer

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

Is this still available?

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach

Michael@bpfla.com if unit is still available..Just drove by it.

Seth Coffey

Beach Crab
Mar 3, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello! Your home is perfect for my family. My wife just started as the FOH manger of Great Southern Cafe in Seaside which would be perfect. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. We are ready to sign when you are! Thank You 850-974-8635

Status
Not open for further replies.