• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hailee

Beach Comber
Jan 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
My friend and I are planning on living in Florida this summer and working in Seaside. We're looking for a 2 bed/2 bath place to rent out for the months of June and July. Looking for somewhere preferably in Panama City or somewhere in Seaside. Help a girl live out her dream of spending a whole summer in the most beautiful place on Earth!

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
I have a 2 bedroom place available in Seacrest Beach on 30A north side - text or call for details 202-697-1396.

stargazer

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2016
so walton
My friend and I are planning on living in Florida this summer and working in Seaside. We're looking for a 2 bed/2 bath place to rent out for the months of June and July. Looking for somewhere preferably in Panama City or somewhere in Seaside. Help a girl live out her dream of spending a whole summer in the most beautiful place on Earth!
Hi, Hailee. Email me with specifics and I will get back to you to discuss a possible fit. jbjjfrmw@gmail
Thank you! Lynn

Jerrod n Marie Scott

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
FLEXIBLE RENTAL TERMS 1-3-6-12 months

$2,400 Monthly Rent
$2,000 Security Deposit

*****LAWN CARE INCLUDED*****

• Beautiful home- right off of HWY 393 right next to Magnolia Creek Subdivision
  • Ranch home with split floor plan
  • Giant Master bedroom with sitting area and separate his & hers walk in closets
  • 1.5 acre private lot plenty of space to park your toys
  • Private stocked fishing pond, tile floors, carpeted rooms, granite counters and tumbled travertine throughout
  • Fenced back yard and enclosed patio
Looking for responsible, reliable, & trustworthy adults. Credit Check, Background Check and references.
If a short term lease is needed we can furnish and include utilities but rent would be negotiated to include expenses.

AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE
NO SMOKING
(770) 490-3265