• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tiphanie.nichols

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
newly renovated 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home located on Bay Grove road, right across street from the bay. View of the bay from the front yard. 1300/month. Only 4 miles to grayton beach. Home is now available. Pets are allowed with nonrefundable pet deposit. Please call or text 850-572-4269 for more information.

Nancy B

Beach Comber
Mar 20, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
newly renovated 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home located on Bay Grove road, right across street from the bay. View of the bay from the front yard. 1300/month. Only 4 miles to grayton beach. Home is now available. Pets are allowed with nonrefundable pet deposit. Please call or text 850-572-4269 for more information.
Wanting to move to 30A beach areas...coming down this weekend 3-24-17 to look for long term rental 1year lease... for up to 5+ years...

What is square footage...what extra expenses involved?

I AM A RESPONSIBLE...Very reliable..
METECULOUS ..MATURE ADULT....
I have worked 23 years and will continue to ...
WORK AS A PHYSICAL THERAPIST'S ASST.
Can furnish character and work references...
Although my budget is1000.00 monthly..I would be a steady continously income...

thank you for you time and consideration of me...my number is901 336 5448

tiphanie.nichols

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015

This home is no longer available!