• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
It's that time again! I have some lovely folks moving out of my remodeled townhome soon! I am going to paste below the same rental ad I posted a little over a year ago with some current information.

Hello all and happy Friday!

I will have available a completely remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath townhome (roughly 1,200 square foot) available to rent starting by mid August mostly furnished. The home literally is brand new from inside out. I have re modeled from outside siding/roof all the way to flooring/cabinets/counters and all fixtures. I will be renting it mostly furnished at 2,500.00 a month. 6 month-end of August 2019 (I am getting married September 2019 on the beach in Grayton and will need my home prior to September no exceptions after the lease). Pet(s) allowed (case by case) with non refundable deposit. Please note, I currently have a tenant renting the downstairs studio and they will continue to rent it out for the next few months and then will be used myself the owner when he moves out. Parking allows for two mid sized sedans. Furniture is all brand new and coastal.

Background check required and also one month security deposit with lease agreement (2,500.00).

I will not be posting pictures as I my current renters are still in the home. I do not often come onto sowal, please contact me via cell phone. 239-450-0488(Gary)

Thank you for reading!!

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
Have had an overwhelming response, but have not found the right tenants yet. May short term rent instead. If still looking, please contact.