1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

2017-2018 SoWal College Football Pick'em

Discussion in 'Sports and Recreation' started by Lady D, Aug 18, 2017.

1. cnestg8r

cnestg8r Beach Fanatic

Yes indeed! You were second in all three categories. I'd be happy to be last next year if the Gators could win the SEC East.

2. aTmMom

aTmMom Beach Lover

Thanks to cnestg8r for the great job you do and to Lady D for keeping me informed and on time, I really have fun doing this every year! I will be in Florida the week of May 5th thru the 12th, maybe we can do a happy hour and I can put some names to faces. Until then and always Gig 'Em Aggies!

3. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Those that headed this up, awesome job. I actually look forward to 2 things every year, the Pick'em and StL Cardinals Baseball.

4. m1a1mg

m1a1mg Beach Fanatic

Thanks all. I've shown, once again, that I'm a fair to midland picker. It's why I don't gamble.

5. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Thanks, cnestg8r, for all of the work you put into this. I look forward to playing this every year. I hope we pickers can get together with aTmMom and the rest of you when she's in town. And get together some other time as well.

6. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    I had forgotten who won. aTmMom won the season and the grand championships. Then cnestg8r won the bowl championship. If you're ever in SoWal, please PM me, and hopefully we can get together.