• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

klee

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2018
Hattiesburg, MS 39402, USA
2 bd/2bth available in August. My renter is moving out July 31st and will need a few days to clean and repair. 1100sq ft with washer/dryer, ceramic tile in livingroom and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms, corner unit. Herons Watch Condos in Seagrove close to Old Florida Fishhouse. Balcony looks out over Point Washington State Park. Third floor unit (top floor) with elevator. Cable and water is included. $1500.00 per month with a minimum of a 12 month lease and $1500 deposit. Background check and rental history required. Will consider small pet with a pet fee.

michael monk

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2018
Louisiana
2 bd/2bth available in August. My renter is moving out July 31st and will need a few days to clean and repair. 1100sq ft with washer/dryer, ceramic tile in livingroom and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms, corner unit. Herons Watch Condos in Seagrove close to Old Florida Fishhouse. Balcony looks out over Point Washington State Park. Third floor unit (top floor) with elevator. Cable and water is included. $1500.00 per month with a minimum of a 12 month lease and $1500 deposit. Background check and rental history required. Will consider small pet with a pet fee.

michael monk

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2018
Louisiana
Hello my name is Michael Monk . My wife and I are looking for a nice place to live . Would love to take a look at it if we can Sunday thanks Michael Monk

michael monk

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2018
Louisiana
Hello my name is Michael Monk . My wife and I are looking for a nice place to live . Would love to take a look at it if we can Sunday thanks Michael Monk

klee

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2018
Hattiesburg, MS 39402, USA
I do not have picture of that unit. I am uploading pictures of the other unit I have at the same complex. The unit that is coming available has granite counter tops in the kitchen and bar and has wood (brown) cupboards with stainless steel appliances. It also is a corner unit, so it has more windows and has vaulted ceilings.

Attachments

• 1302 2.JPG
    1302 2.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 253
  • 1302 3.JPG
    1302 3.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 1302 4.JPG
    1302 4.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 293
  • 1302 5.JPG
    1302 5.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 268
  • 1302 6.JPG
    1302 6.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 212

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Hi! I am interested if you don’t mind shooting me an email at AshleyDanielleJenkins@gmail.com
My family and I are moving in August to the area and I have been desperately trying to find a home for our family. (Two small children and our 11 year old dog, Bella) I know there have been quite a bit of Inquiries but I’d really love to hear more please. Thank you! - Ashley & Family

PRenee30A

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2017
Seacrest
Hi -
I am looking for at least a one year lease at Heron's Watch specifically...so this sounds like a perfect spot for me. Can you let me know how to apply and view the unit? I am very interested and would love to be on the list of potential renters. My number is 4042020036...email is reneepitchford@yahoo.com I teach in Walton County very nearby this location so it is truly perfect!