• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SantaRosaGolfVilla

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach 30A/Thompson.
Available Dec. 1st. (or sooner if landscaping is completed)

Charming single story cottage in a lovely, small enclave with cobble stone streets, community pool and bbq. area. Ideally located about 10 minute walk to the beach, next to golf club and close to shopping and dining. This neighborhood is about 5 years old and has many lovely homes.

Sunny home has spacious Master Suite with 2 windows overlooking the back yard. A large walk in closet and dual sink vanity bathroom which boasts a soaking tub and separate shower make this a very comfortable arrangement. 2 junior bedrooms, one with 2 windows and other with a walk in closet, share a hallway and the second bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Living room which is towards the back of the house has 2 windows overlooking the private back yard.
Separate dining room also has 2 large windows and is at front of house. In between is a great looking
Kitchen which has stainless steel appliances with range being gas and raised bar area for casual eating.
Laundry room with white washer/dryer has tile floors as do the bathrooms.
Back yard is private and has a shed for extra storage. Front and back porches have ample sitting area.
Beautiful dark wood floors, neutral color, and granite counter tops will make decorating fun and easy.

Please note that the villas do not have garages.
Small house broken dog may be considered with a non refundable $300. cleaning fee.
Please know that we have a strict NO SMOKING policy.
Cottage is being offered unfurnished.

Monthly rent is $1900. plus utilities.
Damage deposit is $1900.
1 year lease available.

Please feel free to call or text any questions to Hasina at 817 909-3455. Also I am unable to upload pics. of pool and interior so please contact me and I will be happy to email or text them to you.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20171031_1521435~2.jpg
    IMG_20171031_1521435~2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 283
Last edited: