• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alglover

Beach Comber
May 13, 2018
Arkansas
Looking for a house close to the 30A area it doesn’t matter which end. At least 3 bedroom and 2 bath. We do not have pets and don’t smoke. We do have kids. It doesn’t matter if it is furnished or not.

Allysen Brownlee

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
TN
Have you found a place yet? We should have something available at the end of August. Beautiful New construction 3 BR 2.5 bath unfurnished 2 car garage on 30A !

Susanne Winter

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
Spanish Fort, AL
Looking for a house close to the 30A area it doesn’t matter which end. At least 3 bedroom and 2 bath. We do not have pets and don’t smoke. We do have kids. It doesn’t matter if it is furnished or not.
We have a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom with 2 car garage in a family friendly neighborhood-includes a pool and playground plus fitness center. The home is unfurnished but does have all appliances, including a washer and dryer. It is very close to 393 and 98, so just about 3-5 minutes to 30A. It is available on the first of August. Please see: Homes.com and let me know if you have any questions.

DNT

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Alglover,
I have a 3/2 new construction home that is available to move into immediately. It is in the Point Washington area, $2400 month, includes lawn service. Let me know if you're interested, nwt206@gmail.com
Nancy