• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

360 Blue

Beach Comber
360 Blue is growing quickly and we’re looking for a marketing coordinator to add to our busy (and awesome) marketing team! If you love data and analytics, are self-motivated, and have experience in digital marketing, we’d love to hear from you!

Our ideal candidate is friendly, hard working, eager to learn, professional, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The right person for our team needs to be deadline-oriented and pay attention to detail. Someone who is a creative thinker and always looking for ways to better marketing efforts is a must!

The following duties and requirement are necessary for the right candidate:

Duties
– Assist with all website and property information updates
– Assist with implementing and updating company and property SEO/SEM
– Build and monitor email marketing campaigns including list management and segmentation building
– Coordinate display and social media advertising campaigns using company marketing channels
– Gather and organize data from multiple sources for frequent analysis
– Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests through our brand’s marketing channels

Requirements
– Proven working experience in digital marketing
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database updates, email marketing management, display and/or social media advertising campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying/building target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate user’s to take action
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Experience with A/B testing
– Experience with WordPress or other content management system preferred
– Comfortable with spreadsheet software and using basic formulas (i.e. Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers)
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Kissmetrics)
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools (i.e. DoubleClick)
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
– Experience or familiarity with email marketing platforms (i.e. ExactTarget, InfusionSoft, Mailchimp)
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript a plus
– Loves keeping up with the latest marketing trends and best practices
– A continuous improvement mindset

Please send your resume to tyler@360blueproperties.com