• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
These kids are rehearsing every night from dinner on! Will has become the "ghost child"- I see evidence that he has been here....at least I see him at breakfast....so we are excited to see what these kids have been doing!!:clap:

This is the best $10 ticket of the year!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The rehearsals are great. The interns are ready. And, I've been reminded that high pitch at loud volume will have the metal pole in back ring like a tuning fork. See you there(those lucky enough to have tickets).

Saturday is sold out! Tickets left for Friday! Call 231-0733

And celebrate after the show with the interns- cast, crew, and audience will be served cake and refreshments!:clap:

P3020408.jpg

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Just got off the phone with Carol at the Rep office- there are some tickets left for Friday night- 231-0733. Bonus- Cody Copeland will be playing both nights outside the theatre starting at 6:45 in the "patio" area- so come early and hang out!:wave: And stay after and eat cake and visit!

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
There are only a few seats left for tonight, and tomorrow night is sold out! Call now if you want tickets 850-231-0733.

Added bonus: Cody Copeland will be in front of the theatre playing music from 6:45 until showtime - show up early and enjoy a beverage while listening to great music and spending time with great friends!

Break a leg Rep Interns!

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
The standing ovation was very sweet and well-deserved, they were all amazing... Bravo! (Or is it Brava!? ;)