• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
Let's see my post count is going the opposite way today. The Edit Nazi's are after me! On the 5Th of July is when the Locals should party. It seems every 5Th myself and everyone else is down on Grayton picking up all the CRAP off the beach. So if ya have a stolen or fake beach permit watch out the cops are on to you this year. So I'll see all you folks bright an early on the 5th.:wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I don't know what I'm eating for dinner tonight and you are making plans for July... ???

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
I'm at the beach everday, just that day I pick up more crap than the usual morning. I check the surf everyday. As far as dinner goes, what do you want? Far as the fourth no plans just routine. I see all the beach Mom's every 5Th picking up stuff.:rotfl:

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
July 4Th has been moved to a Saturday do to conflicts with rentals that rent from Sat. to Sat. The TDC has informed me that Friday will be the 5Th so as we can clean everything up for the tourists and entitled people to mess up. Also this conflicts with SEC entrance exams and they do not want to re-order coloring books due to budget cuts. Sunday however will still be the 6Th not to conflict with Nascar. Last and not least Jim Cantore will be making an appearance at the Blue Mountain Beach access on the 5Th, as to get everyone worried about the 4Th. Only one thing good about this is Jim is candyars so we will be on the safe side of the storm. Sorry Panama City Beach but hurricanes love freshly painted condo's. Due to further budget cut's this may be edited to protect the innocent. This message will self destruct in 20 seconds so read fast. Auburn folks I hope you were not in class with Bo Jackson?:wave::wave::wave: Troll Tide!!!!!!!!!!

georgiafan

Beach Comber
Apr 23, 2008
I understand where the Mom's come from, there's nothing more nasty than a toddler picking up cigarrettes, fireworks etc... to go straight to their little mouths.
Not planning on partying, drinking, or shooting our own fireworks on the beach. We have no choice of vacation weeks and we just want to make the best of it. And the kids would love to see some good fireworks, because we usually spend the 4th at Lake Hartwell in Ga.

I'm at the beach everday, just that day I pick up more crap than the usual morning. I check the surf everyday. As far as dinner goes, what do you want? Far as the fourth no plans just routine. I see all the beach Mom's every 5Th picking up stuff.:rotfl: