• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Maybe I don't know the rules on here, but shouldn't there be a credible source cited for these slanderous comments (on both sides)? If not, doesn't that mean that it is just gossip and innuendo?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Maybe I don't know the rules on here, but shouldn't there be a credible source cited for these slanderous comments (on both sides)? If not, doesn't that mean that it is just gossip and innuendo?

Its only slanderous if it isn't true.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Its only slanderous if it isn't true.
Problem is that a lot of us don't know what is or isn't true. There seem to be a lot of accusations, but little in the way of facts to back up some of the insinuations and accusations. Some credible evidence to support the assertions would be helpful.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Problem is that a lot of us don't know what is or isn't true. There seem to be a lot of accusations, but little in the way of facts to back up some of the insinuations and accusations. Some credible evidence to support the assertions would be helpful.

I guess you'll just have to wait for the employee policy revisions and see for yourself.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Ha if she had any "guts" she would put her name on her work. Trust me I'd love to tell her myself but she's nowhere to be found. She's too busy writing negative articles about BCC members like a jealous teenager who didn't make the cheer squad. She sounds just like Hilary to me.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Where are these "garbage articles" found?

She has a FB.....you can read them there. Also the one that started this thread. Fair warning you will see ZERO solutions or ideas for fixing any problems. In fact you will only see BIAS rants from a delusional ex commissioner who was already butting heads with commissioners who are still currently on the board. Do you guys seriously not see the conflict of interest here?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
She has a FB.....you can read them there. Also the one that started this thread. Fair warning you will see ZERO solutions or ideas for fixing any problems. In fact you will only see BIAS rants from a delusional ex commissioner who was already butting heads with commissioners who are still currently on the board. Do you guys seriously not see the conflict of interest here?

Are you referring to the ex-commissioner that was so falsely accused of things in a Grand Jury Report only to be vindicated and dropped from the Hal Laird Law Suit?

All the time while the real problem sits as chair of the BCC. Talk about getting involved with county employees... Have you spoken to any of them?

I don't do FB so I can read what you alleged. Please provide some quotes or other information about these "negative" articles.

I've found that people that live in the world of Walton County Rainbows and Unicorns often refer to the Truth as "negative".

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Ha if she had any "guts" she would put her name on her work. Trust me I'd love to tell her myself but she's nowhere to be found. She's too busy writing negative articles about BCC members like a jealous teenager who didn't make the cheer squad. She sounds just like Hilary to me.

You act as if she is hiding who she is...she is NOT! She still lives where she always has and I don't think her cell phone has changed either.

Oh to live in your delusional world.

I guess you missed all the lies, horrible accusations and videos C. Jones had her buddies make against Meadows. Lies and accusations I might add she was cleared of made against her but you seem to want to ignore that truth as well.

Conflict of interest? WTH are you smoking? Even as a Commissioner she had every right to disagree with any other Commissioner on any issue and vote the way she wanted...most times she did.