• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
We'll be there. :D :D

I sure wish they did a better job of advertising these things! I saw a sign on one of the beach shuttles. But that's it! Last year we went to one after seeing a flyer on the pool bathroom door. And we were the ONLY ones there. Ok, not only ones. . . . a couple walking their dog stopped and listened for a few moments! :bang: What a waste! Hopefully, this one will have a better turn out!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I agree. Last year I did not know about hardly any. THis year they are posted a little better. They gave us a schedule at the owners meetings for the Villas yesterday. I think they should send them to all the owners in the spring quarterly dues.
I am going to make it a point to post all of them a few days before the concerts occur...

We'll be there. :D :D

I sure wish they did a better job of advertising these things! I saw a sign on one of the beach shuttles. But that's it! Last year we went to one after seeing a flyer on the pool bathroom door. And we were the ONLY ones there. Ok, not only ones. . . . a couple walking their dog stopped and listened for a few moments! :bang: What a waste! Hopefully, this one will have a better turn out!

joyann

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2007
I've heard about the summer concerts at Seacrest Beach, but we are going to be there Apr 5...does anyone know if they also have spring break concerts beside the pool ?

Can any owners out there give me a schedule ? the owner I rented from on VRBO did not have a copy & didn't have any info on the dates / times.

It seems like such a waste of a nice grassy area...they could do children's activities, concerts, etc. but when I was there last spring, I did not see any flyers about times or schedules. Might have missed the one on the bathroom door ???

Thanks !

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
30A realty migh have some info on Seacrest, or at least direct you where you need to go. Is there a website for Seacrest????

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I have a copy of the Summer Concert schedule for Seacrest 2008. I will try to post it tommorow when I get to work.

I dont think the concerts start until Memorial Day....

The information is generally posted around the pool area, on the cork boards at the condos and in the mail box area at the front of the subdivision.