• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Just to let you know.....AVOID this movie....horrible....sad....depressing......even Brad could not save it......save your moola.....or go to another one.....:D

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Loved the movie

My husband and daughter saw it this afternoon and both loved it, gave it a 9.5! Go judge for yourself!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
8.6 out of 10 on IMDB is a high score with a lot of votes.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715

You'd have to have a terrible script, director, cinemetographer, and score to make a bomb with Pitt and Blanchett. I have not seen a bad Fincher movie.

Sounds like it might be a film where you have to let your imagination take over and succumb to "movie magic". I look forward to it.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
movie critics' reviews and individual thoughts of movies are interesting, and very unique. 7 Pounds received a C rating on yahoo.com, and yahoo movie goers scored it a B-. I score it an A+, but I am not an average person either. Sometimes, one's thoughts are all based upon expectations. 7 Pounds had a love story wrapped into heartbreak, but ultimate love, and though I didn't leave the theater in laughter, I left, really enjoying the story, and the movie. I still have a free ticket, and need to see a free movie.... hmmmm? Now I must decide which to see.