1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out. If you send us email by Hotmail we will not be able to respond. Hotmail is blocked.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Happy Hour Around

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by Shoo Mamas, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Shoo Mamas

Shoo Mamas Beach Lover

Hello South Walton just a friendly reminder that Shoo Mamas is thinking about you our valued Locals by providing the best happy hour around!!! Remember Happy Hour is all day every day till 7 p.m. Featuring $5 appetizers, $2 domestic beers $3 imports beers $1 off everything else(excluding premium wines) So wacha waiting for bring it on in and we will see you here.

2. LO Cal

LO Cal Beach Crab

We will be there as aways love you Shoo!!!!!

3. Andy A

Andy A Beach Fanatic

Let me add a second to the "best Happy Hour around". I took my son in there yesterday for oysters and PBR's and the oysters were fantastic! The beer was good, too and the conversation with Joey even better. Thanks for the fine care, Shoo Mama's and we will be back!!!

4. UofL

UofL Beach Fanatic

We haven't been to this place yet. On 98? This will be a good push to get us up there on 98. How about in June? :) Ellen

5. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

Ellen,

If you ever went to Jambones it's in the same place.

6. UofL

UofL Beach Fanatic

Thank you kind sir. We tend to not venture much beyond 30A. Louie Louie was an exception this past Spring Break and really nice...not too far. The 'strip shopping center' look is alittle bit of a turn off. That's why Louie Louie was easy. If I lived down there, I would be there. But I have put it on my calendar as a reminder WHEN WE RETURN IN JUNE FOR 2 WEEKS. I'm sorry. Did I yell? :) Ellen

7. millseynz

millseynz Beach Lover

Currently New Zealand/ lived on 30A for 6 years
    Hurricane Oyster Bar has a pretty good HH deal, $1 domestic beer, not sure about wine, and $5 apps from 4-6