• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shellno

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
Jessifunn, you're the best, you helper of hounds! Your great pics did the trick - that dog is totally photogenic:D I'm glad he found a home!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Update.....................
the adoption went well. :love:
The family absolutely loves the puppy and has a new name for him.

"BOUDREAUX" ;-)

You gotta love it! :clap:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic

"BOUDREAUX" ;-)

Excellent choice of a name... perfect fit.
Gypsea's so right about his BIG PAWS!! Glad this sweet boy found a good home!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

"BOUDREAUX" ;-)

:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

"BOUDREAUX" ;-)

I heard about this too! Congrats on your beautiful new puppy!:love:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I am so glad this darling little puppy found a home. He has the sweetest face! Congrats!

I went to the Alaqua Shelter after Tootsie posted about the school going there. My daughter asked if she could volunteer, which they said as long as a guardian stays with them. So, we walked lots of dogs and brushed cats! I think this will become a regular thing. Many dogs and cats (so many cats) are available to adopt. I took a pic of one to post on here to get some extra attention. As soon as I figure out how to get off my camera phone, I will post!

"BOUDREAUX" ;-)

:clap: Joho!!!!

Thanks for giving him a good home!!!!!!

And the name is perfect for him. Keep posting pics so we can all see him grow.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I am so glad this darling little puppy found a home. He has the sweetest face! Congrats!

I went to the Alaqua Shelter after Tootsie posted about the school going there. My daughter asked if she could volunteer, which they said as long as a guardian stays with them. So, we walked lots of dogs and brushed cats! I think this will become a regular thing. Many dogs and cats (so many cats) are available to adopt. I took a pic of one to post on here to get some extra attention. As soon as I figure out how to get off my camera phone, I will post!

:wave:Supermom don't they have a wonderful facility! :clap: I had to go out there to pick up my "Nicki" who had escaped while I was out of town. I was so impressed and didn't want to leave. This is definitely the perfect place to volunteer. A great place to start with a child. And, yes I too saw a lot of cats and kittens...one mom with a bunch of the cutest orange babies.

What wonderful pictures of the Blue Tick Hound.....I was really having to hold myself back. Congratulations on finding him a new home!