• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
SoWal Food News! This is from Borago Facebook page today...

Posted Saturday Nov 25:

Join us tomorrow at the 331 Beach Bar (downstairs patio) for their last day by the bay.

Borago is moving back to the original location in Grayton Beach; last day on the bay is scheduled for Dec. 2 and will reopen as soon as possible in Grayton Beach.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Of course this means Abrazo Latin Kitchen will be closing. Abrazo, owned by Borago, is in the original Borago location which was renovated extensively after flood and fire damage a few years ago... I love Abrazo and sad to see it go. But Borago is a local fave over the years for so many locals and visitors and with good reason.

Wishing the Borago family much success as they continue to make changes and settle back into our beloved Grayton Beach town...

Post by Abrazo a few days ago...

Join us this week as we say goodbye to our Grayton Beach location. @boragorestaurant will be moving back to their original location; our last day in Grayton Beach is scheduled for Dec. 2.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
I heard a rumor that they are looking for a different location for Abrazo. I'm not sure I believe it. We'll see...

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
I hope they reassemble the same staff they had when they were in Grayton before. My experience at the 331 location was not stellar.