• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wow, the word is out on this one. Walking to the beach and saw Byron driving by, he got the :blink: look when we told him it was on sowal. :funn:

Sounds like funn, is this a donation thing or a set price?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This thread gets the award for Best Title! Who is going to turn down a butt rub when it benefits Alaqua?:clap:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Byron was probably giving a tour to show where his original Butt Rub recipe was formulated. The kitchen in that house has never been the same. :rotfl: There was a big crowd last year. Lots of fun, good food and music.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Last year was his first open house and it was awesome! Hope this year is as good or better. Great BBQ, drinks, people and music. See you there.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Wow, the word is out on this one. Walking to the beach and saw Byron driving by, he got the :blink: look when we told him it was on sowal. :funn:

Sounds like funn, is this a donation thing or a set price?

I don't think he expected a mass of people..............:eek:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Last year, Byron asked me to post the info on SoWal.com, so I doubt he is really surprised.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I've been watching them set up for the past two days. His headquarters are right behind my showroom. There is a huge tent up and coolers and cookers everywhere.

He is absolutely expecting a huge crowd and he will get one.

Good!!!! Good!!! Grub! :clap::clap: