• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cabythesea

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2009
Reliable sources tell me that Chan Wine World is coming to Watercolor - the old PJ's and Hot N' Cold locations - dining, retail and tastings. This should fill a real need and bring prices of wine and liquor down on 30A - although I will still travel to PCB and visit Doc (Carousel).

Chip and Dale

Beach Lover
Jun 7, 2006
WaterColor
Excellent.

Wine World

Beach Comber
Jul 25, 2008
Yes its true Wine World is coming to WaterColor! We are still working out all of the details but Allison will be heading up the culinary team along with all of the great cheeses and we will have a great selection of wine and beer but no spirits. We will keep you updated on all of the specifics when they are figured out. Thanks!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Yes its true Wine World is coming to WaterColor! We are still working out all of the details but Allison will be heading up the culinary team along with all of the great cheeses and we will have a great selection of wine and beer but no spirits. We will keep you updated on all of the specifics when they are figured out. Thanks!

I am excited also. But hope you bring the same wonderful food from your Destin location. Eat lunch there only due to the drive at night. It would be a wonderful addition to the other food already on 30A. Seafood is great at the beach, but throw in a little quiche and nice salad.....wonderful, what everyone needs. A little healthy bite! And your sandwhiches and bread.....Please no big fat burgers and fried food, there's enough down here!

tailwagger

Beach Fanatic
Dec 9, 2004
These guys know what they are doing. Incredible prices on wine and cheeses, etc. The food in the restaurant is also very good. I hear the PJ's portion will be retail and a wine bar at night, and Hot and Cold area will be a restaurant during the day.

I can't wait to hang out at a real sidewalk cafe and waste time on a fine day.