• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com

Sandro and Emily Wever are the husband and wife dream team behindChanticleer Eatery. Since opening in June of 2012, they have shared their collective food vision with SoWal, and the result is a legion of loyal customers.

The couple met while working in a restaurant, so creating food together has always come naturally to them. And much like the ideal relationship, Chanticleer’s food is homey, satisfying, full of flavor, and sometimes spicy.

Read more in our feature story for Chanticleer's latest changes to the eatery such as dinner hours, seated table service for lunch and dinner, happy hour, full bar and cocktails, desserts and new menu items for lunch and dinner! Much going on at this favorite local spot in Grayton Beach! LOTS of photos!

Continue reading...

151007chanticleer0393000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013

Sandro and Emily Wever are the husband and wife dream team behindChanticleer Eatery. Since opening in June of 2012, they have shared their collective food vision with SoWal, and the result is a legion of loyal customers.

The couple met while working in a restaurant, so creating food together has always come naturally to them. And much like the ideal relationship, Chanticleer’s food is homey, satisfying, full of flavor, and sometimes spicy.

Read more in our feature story for Chanticleer's latest changes to the eatery such as dinner hours, seated table service for lunch and dinner, happy hour, full bar and cocktails, desserts and new menu items for lunch and dinner! Much going on at this favorite local spot in Grayton Beach! LOTS of photos!

Continue reading...

151007chanticleer0393000.jpg
These pics from dinner service?

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Was never comfortable a Fire. Every time I go to Chanticleer I plan on saving half for dinner but never can. thank goodness I like cookies for dinner.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Love my weekly (at least weekly) club sandwich with pasta salad.
Everyone needs to give some credit to Emily's dad and his partner for starting Chanticleer. Starting a business from nothing as they did is really hard.