• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Both shows were great; I'm still laughing about the Flaws show. Matt improvises a song at the end of each improv show based upon two word suggestions from the audience, and it's always pure genius.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
GraysonDave,
John R hit it on the spot. The Flaws keep it clean (I think rated G if I had to guess) and they are very funny.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Matt improvises a song at the end of each improv show based upon two word suggestions from the audience, and it's always pure genius.

Last night's was pure genius for sure. Now about that lesson in Geography... :rotfl:

I thought The Flaws were great, but I cannot stop laughing about the Von Goofs, which were worked into the play.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
For those of you who didn't make it, here's just a small part of what you missed.

Chocolate.

:rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P6060001sm.jpg

See the REP's rep to get Seaside REP merchandise. Best deals on Tee-shirts in Seaside, with prices starting at $5 -- get them while they last!

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
OK, I just bought 5 tickets to see the Flaws. Save some of the funny stuff for the 20th!
Those guys are filled with material. Well, not really, but new material is a constant flow for them. I think those guys just feed off of it, so the more they do, the better they get.