• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I would eat at Chick-Fil- Ω, ​but only as a last resort.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I think it is slightly better than BK or Mc Donalds, so I guess I don't get the fascination with it, but I obviously do not have the sensitive, highly developed fried fowl palate.
proof is in "drive-thru" line....maybe always the longest ( anytime of day) and the fastest...last night I think half of the local High school was working and learning...five stars

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think it is slightly better than BK or Mc Donalds, so I guess I don't get the fascination with it, but I obviously do not have the sensitive, highly developed fried fowl palate.
It tastes good and it isn't hamburger. Case closed.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I've had one hamburger there, and it was pretty darn good. I'm still partial to burgers at 98 Barbeque, but I'll be going back to Preachers for a second try.

I like the taste of a Chick-Fil-A sandwich, but then there is so much salt in their food that it takes me a day to get rid of that nasty salty taste in my mouth. I won't be going there in SoWal. If I want Chick-Fil-A, I can drive three miles to one at home in GA. Yet I don't because it's too salty.

I'd rather have food from one of the indie restaurants in SoWal. And to avoid unnecessary expenses and parking problems at restaurants on 30A, we cook at home during the trafficky season from early March until mid August.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
For any of you Celiacs or gluten intolerant folk out there, Chick-Fil-a is probably the best fast food chain out there for gluten free choices. They are very proactive and follow strict protocol if you ask for gluten free food!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...estaurant-mcdonalds-consumer-survey/29554303/

Chic-Fil-A number one fast food restaurant in America

Here's a look at the top 10:
1. Chick-fil-A
2. Chipotle Mexican Grill
3. Panera Bread
4. Papa John's
5. Pizza Hut
6. Dunkin' Donuts
7. Subway
8. Domino's Pizza
9. Little Caesars
10. Starbucks

I've never been to some of these... But, Chic-Fil-A is my favorite and I've enjoyed stopping in at the new Miramar Beach location!