• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SWAT

Beach Comber
May 27, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a sweet male chocolate Chinese crested mix puppy that is free to a loving home with a vet referance. He is about 4 months old, is hairy hairless, so he has hair on his head, legs and tail, and is crate trained. He is a sensitive guy who would thrive in a home with older childeren or adults. He loves to play and gets along with everyone, even cats!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Sounds like a real sweetie. I hope you have great luck finding him a new home.
I wish I knew of someone. This must be very hard for you. Was he one of your pups or did he come from someone else?

It always helps to post a picture.

The Adams

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2009
I have a sweet male chocolate Chinese crested mix puppy that is free to a loving home with a vet referance. He is about 4 months old, is hairy hairless, so he has hair on his head, legs and tail, and is crate trained. He is a sensitive guy who would thrive in a home with older childeren or adults. He loves to play and gets along with everyone, even cats!
I'm sending this info to my BF's mom. She lives in Huntsville, AL and was wanting a Chinese Crested last time I spoke to her. Not sure if she's still looking but I'll find out. Her Sugar passed away last year and she's lonely. The new pup would definately be spoiled rotten!