1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese Crested Puppy

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by SWAT, Jul 23, 2009.

1. SWAT

SWAT Beach Comber

I have a sweet male chocolate Chinese crested mix puppy that is free to a loving home with a vet referance. He is about 4 months old, is hairy hairless, so he has hair on his head, legs and tail, and is crate trained. He is a sensitive guy who would thrive in a home with older childeren or adults. He loves to play and gets along with everyone, even cats!

2. ItzKatzTime

ItzKatzTime Beach Fanatic

Sounds like a real sweetie. I hope you have great luck finding him a new home.
    I wish I knew of someone. This must be very hard for you. Was he one of your pups or did he come from someone else?

It always helps to post a picture.

3. The Adams

The Adams Beach Comber

I'm sending this info to my BF's mom. She lives in Huntsville, AL and was wanting a Chinese Crested last time I spoke to her. Not sure if she's still looking but I'll find out. Her Sugar passed away last year and she's lonely. The new pup would definately be spoiled rotten!

4. Lady D

Lady D SoWal Insider

Wonder if Cork has seen this??? :biggrin: