• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They are totally different shows, cannot be compared in that manner. One is a play and the other is stand-up comedy. Go see both.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
The stand-up is a laid back, informal comedy show featuring Sammy from Tuna/SPF 7 plus Matt & Kevin from The Flaws.

Tuna is awesome.

The stand-up show is awesome.

Come to both.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Are you getting a commission for ticket sales?
I wish. The REP is privately funded, and I'm afraid they don't have enough money to throw my way. By attending the shows, you will help keep the REP open, so that we all can continue to see great performances without going past the outlet mall. Even if you cannot attend, you can be a member of the REP for as little as $65 (I think). It is a worthy cause, and you can choose to take member benefits or the tax deduction for your contribution to the REP, not for the ticket purchases, however.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

None of us do- we just love to support our local theater which happens to be very very special. I could kick myself for the years we vacationed here and didn't see shows when we had the opportunity. The Rep and the people behind it are a great example of what makes the 30A area so cool.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:roll:

I feel I can do that now that jdarg and SJ responded so nicely! :wave: