• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The 2008 comedy season at the Seaside Repertory Theatre begins this March with a one-man performance featuring Kevin Boyle of the house improv comedy troupe, The Flaws. The show will include stand-up, improv, and much more. A graduate of Florida State University and an improviser for over 6 years, Boyle wants this performance to be a fun event for people of all ages. ?I realized very early on doing improv comedy that having a more universal humor that everyone can enjoy is very effective,? says Boyle who is also the Associate Director of the Rep. ?I want people to come to my show and just focus on having a good time.? Show dates are Friday and Saturday nights, March 21 & 22, 28 & 29. Tickets are $10 at the door. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Rep?s 2008 Season has been cosponsored by the Cottage Rental Agency and Pizitz Home & Cottage. The Seaside Repertory Theatre was founded in 2000 with the mission of bringing high-quality professional theatre to the panhandle of Florida, and to promote the living arts in our area. The Rep has grown into the premier professional theatre company in Northwest Florida, providing entertainment and education for audiences of all ages. For more information on Rep programming, or to learn how you can become involved, visit www.seasiderep.org, or call 850-231-0733.[/FONT]

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
this will be SoWal funn at it's finest!:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Heard last night was packed- and a great show!!!:clap:

Another show tonight- 8pm. Get ready to laugh!:lol:

Hop