• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deep South Market

Beach Comber
May 26, 2017
Seagrove
Deep South Market is looking for a friendly, entergetic, personable part-time employee for the Market. Must be able to work nights and weekends. Retail experience is a plus, but not needed. We are a gourmet Market with ice cream, and basic necessities. Starting pay is $12.00 hr. Please stop by 4281 east county hwy 30a suite 104 (Next door to Perfect Pig) or send resume to deepsouthmarketfl2@gmail.com

Jennybee260

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2017
Hello. I am interested in a full time Management position. I have over 20 years of experience in Retail Management, Sales, Ordering, Receiving, Visuals, Public Relations, Opening & Closing. Loyal, Dependable, Honest, Mature, Excellent Customer Service. Resident of Seagrove Beach, on 30A. I'm also available for the Deep South Market location in Gulf Place.
Please see the Night Mgr. MaryAnn @ The Perfect Pig who can get you in touch w/ me. Or I can be reached @ Perfect Pig Restaurant most evenings 5pm to close. Thank you. Jennifer B.

Deep South Market

Beach Comber
May 26, 2017
Seagrove
Good Afternoon Jennifer. Thank you so much for your interest in The Deep South Market. We are not currently hiring for Full time management, and we have filled our part-time position. Please check back with us during season, as we may have a part-time position open. Thank you!

Jennybee260

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2017
Good Afternoon Jennifer. Thank you so much for your interest in The Deep South Market. We are not currently hiring for Full time management, and we have filled our part-time position. Please check back with us during season, as we may have a part-time position open. Thank you!
Thank you, please keep me posted.