• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Has anyone seen this? I'm debating on going to see it January 17th at Marina Civic Center in Panama City. I'm probably going to go, but I haven't heard anything about it. Based on reviews or recommendations I see here, I'll decide if I splurge and sit up front or spend the least and sit in back!

Thanks!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
One of my favorite movies.

Until it reaches the surprise at the end, you've been so busy with Steve Martin and Michael Caine that you don't realize how great a job Glen Headley has done playing the "straight man" to them.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Is this the same Dirty Rotten Scoundrels as that hilarious movie w/ Michael Caine & Steve Martin???
"Ruuuu-precht... do I need to get The Glove??" SNAP!

One and the same. This is the touring production of the smash hit Broadway Musical based on the 1988 Movie. I just had time to read the reviews and it seems like it will be good. I've never seen the movie....

One of my favorite movies.

Until it reaches the surprise at the end, you've been so busy with Steve Martin and Michael Caine that you don't realize how great a job Glen Headley has done playing the "straight man" to them.

I'm hoping you didn't give anything away just now, as I don't know how it ends, however, just by reading the synopsis, I know how I would end it. Still the best part will be the journey to get there! No harm, no foul.

Has anyone seen it on Broadway? Mango, BB, anyone....?

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Has anyone seen this? I'm debating on going to see it January 17th at Marina Civic Center in Panama City. I'm probably going to go, but I haven't heard anything about it. Based on reviews or recommendations I see here, I'll decide if I splurge and sit up front or spend the least and sit in back!

Thanks!

Buy the cheap ticket and then at intermission sneak up to the good seats !! ;-) :rotfl:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Some of my kids saw it in New York and LOVED it. I've heard some of the music, and it's freakin' hilarious.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Broadway.com usually has interesting information. This site has the song lyrics--I had to play "Nothing is too Wonderful to be True" for a kid and nearly wet my pants on the last verse the first time I played/heard it.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
One and the same. This is the touring production of the smash hit Broadway Musical based on the 1988 Movie. I just had time to read the reviews and it seems like it will be good. I've never seen the movie....

I'm hoping you didn't give anything away just now, as I don't know how it ends, however, just by reading the synopsis, I know how I would end it. Still the best part will be the journey to get there! No harm, no foul.

Has anyone seen it on Broadway? Mango, BB, anyone....?

Haven't seen it, but would love to go. Of course I wasn't invited. :roll:

Buy the cheap ticket and then at intermission sneak up to the good seats !! ;-) :rotfl:

If there is anything remotely objectionable there will be plenty of good seats after intermission. Heck in my experience with the lovely folks in PC there are usually good seats available within 10 minutes of the entertainment starting.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I LOVE this movie, and I am probably going to end up getting tickets (or rather, A ticket) to see this on stage. I've been excited about it since I first saw the ad on TV a couple months ago.