• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

barefoot30

Beach Crab
Aug 1, 2007
Yeah-I remember he had a bad sunburn, but don't know his name! I lost my camera right after I got home from this trip to the beach, and now that I have it back, I don't know who I took pictures of!!! Just curious...

Last edited:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Yeah-I remember he had a bad sunburn, but don't know his name! I lost my camera right after I got home from this trip to the beach, and now that I have it back, I don't know who I took pictures of!!! Just curious...

Hummm, was there alcohol involved??:D

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Did you leave the camera on the table and go to the bathroom? I have seen (not that I would ever do it;-) ) people take others people cameras and shoot pictures of "strange" people just for the purpose of them getting the pix back and wondering - "when did I take this?"

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Did you leave the camera on the table and go to the bathroom? I have seen (not that I would ever do it;-) ) people take others people cameras and shoot pictures of "strange" people just for the purpose of them getting the pix back and wondering - "when did I take this?"

Years ago, in another life, I used to vaca at the Texas coast with my ex and his entire family. Every year, when we came home and I had the pics developed, there were always pictures of scantily clad women that I had no idea who they were...NOTICE I said EX. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Years ago, in another life, I used to vaca at the Texas coast with my ex and his entire family. Every year, when we came home and I had the pics developed, there were always pictures of scantily clad women that I had no idea who they were...NOTICE I said EX. :D

Boo Yah!!! :rotfl: