• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBlAw4zh5M"]YouTube - Dirty Santa Youtube #7.mov[/ame]

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
There was much discussion last night about Dirty Santa Ball attire. It looks to be an interesting evening- now crazy Christmas outifts are in the mix- not just sweaters! Christmas ties! Christmas characters! I am re-thinking my outfit - and I need some ideas please!

$99 rooms at Carillon

Carillon Beach is offering a great deal on rooms to those who want to attend the DS Ball but don't want to drive. The rooms all have a water view, too!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
SEC Game

Just FYI, the SEC Title game is at 3PM Central on Saturday! So enjoy the game, then come to the Dirty Santa Ball. I would think watching it at Shades in your ugly sweater or semi-formal gear and then heading to Carillon sounds like a good plan...

If your team loses, come to the Dirty Santa Ball and try to forget about it!

If your team wins, come to the Dirty Santa Ball and brag like you had something to do with it!

Or if you're like me, and your team has had a horrible season, come to the Dirty Santa Ball, have a great time and act like you're really not that interested in College Football.

Either way, it's a WIN-WIN-WIN.

Buy your ticket today!

Last edited:

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Just FYI, the SEC Title game is at 3PM Central on Saturday! So enjoy the game, then come to the Dirty Santa Ball. I would think watching it at Shades in your ugly sweater or semi-formal gear and then heading to Carillon sounds like a good plan...

If your team loses, come to the Dirty Santa Ball and try to forget about it!

If you team wins, come to the Dirty Santa Ball and brag like you had something to do with it!

Or if you're like me, and your team has had a horrible season, come to the Dirty Santa Ball, have a great time and act like you're really not that interested in College Football.

Either way, it's a WIN-WIN-WIN.

Buy your ticket today!
:rotfl:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Goodwill on 23rd street in PC is a gold mine of tacky christmas sweaters. We even found a New Year's eve sweater for a lucky sowaller.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Kevin, you are killing me! The wreath in the face made me laugh out loud.

This should be a fabulous event. The Prom was more funn than is legal. Go, get your tickets and have a blast. (cocktail dress or tacky sweater? :scratch:)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kevin, you are killing me! The wreath in the face made me laugh out loud.

This should be a fabulous event. The Prom was more funn than is legal. Go, get your tickets and have a blast. (cocktail dress or tacky sweater? :scratch:)

I know I know- I am still on the fence.:shock: