• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DiDa723

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2007
Hi Everyone! :wave::wave:

It's that time again and only a few days left to get your tickets for the "Waves for Wildlife" Dolphin Cruise on the Southern Star at Harborwalk Marina! All proceeds to help the Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge keep those hungry chirpin and squakin mouths fed and prepare for their new facilities at Nokuse Plantation in Freeport. This facility will benefit all the school children in Walton and Okaloosa counties, so as the fund raisers come up, your support will be immeasurable!! Learn more at http://www.ecwildliferefuge.com/

There is a limited number of spots available on the cruise. The boat holds 140 and we only have about 25-30 tickets remaining, but it promises to be a great time! Raffles for door prizes (local restaurants and merchants are donating) There will be hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine complimentary from Royal B (and the infamous bar manager Jerry Johnson) and guess who's going to perform for us?? Our very own "Redd" :clap:(who promises it will be "G" rated):rotfl: So bring the kids! We'll have some of our animal ambassadors there to greet you and there will even be a raffle for a great 1 BDRM condo and romantic stay (with champagne) at the Inn at Gulf Place www.perfectplaces.com/58036 !

I'm attaching a flyer, so please spread the word. Adults $30, Children under 12- $15. We're gathering at the dock at 1:30-Cruise leaves at 2:00 and returns at 4:00.

To reserve tickets, either call me, Diane, at 850-622-9565 or the refuge at 850-650-1880.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

PS: Any merchants that would like to donate certificates or items for the raffles, please call me. It puts your name out there and will really help the refuge!! :love: