• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
This is really special folks. Come one and come all and PLEASE make a donation no matter how small. Eden gardens is a very special place and the volunteers work so hard to keep it nice all year round. An extra special job and extra effort is made for the Holiday Open House.

The Friends of Eden Gardens along with Eden Gardens State Park and the Residents of Historic Point Washington will be hosting the annual candlelight Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 22, 2007 at the park. The public is invited to stroll down Point Washington streets lined with luminaries, through the gardens under the canopy of old oak trees and
through the beautifully decorated Wesley House. Festivities begin at 4:30 pm for those in need of special assistance and 5 pm-8 pm for the General Public. Jim Foley of Historic Point Washington Association will once again direct the placing of the luminaries with the assistance of Boy Scout Troop 562 of Point Washington. Wesley House Room Guides will be from Niceville High School?s ?Bright Future Scholarship?? team with harpists Stefanie Wind and Anna Keipert playing in the parlor. This year we?re asking the public to vote for your favorite room. Great holiday gifts will be available at the Fig Leaf Gift Shop and light refreshments will be served in the pavilion. Admission is free although donations are appreciated.
Call 850-231-4214 for further details or visit the website for Friends of Eden Gardens at www.friendsofedengardens.org

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
This is one of my favorite places on earth.

I see something different every time I go.

If you have the time, it is the perfect way to find

peace and quiet.

:love:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
It was such a pretty night and the house was full of Christmas cheer. SJ did you get a picture of the moon?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I tried, but I didn't have my tripod, so I doubt they turned out worth a crap. I was hoping to get some shots later, when I got home, but the Moon was covered by the whispy fog which continued to roll in.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
a wonderful christmas tour at Eden last night. certainly different - it was decorated beautifully - but the tour guides in each room knew almost nothing to tell us so it was short and sweet, keeping the crowd moving through pretty fast.

I have been through the real tour so many times, it was funn to just walk through. but I can understand how some would be disappointed in the lack of tour guide info/knowledge.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
IMG_5722sm.jpg

IMG_5717sm.jpg

IMG_5716sm.jpg

A few pics from last night.