• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
onstageloot.jpg

Seaside Rep is proud to present the 2006 September Experiment, featuring Einstein's Dreams. Adapted by David Alford and Brian Niece from the novella by Alan Lightman, this piece of cutting edge theatre explores the dreamscape of one of the world's most influential thinkers. Consider a world in which cause and effect are erratic and explore a realm where time flows freely back and forth as Einstein dreams of worlds where time has varying effects. In one place people know of their own coming doom and in another they attempt to escape aging by building homes on mountaintops. In one dream people drift freely through time at their own whims. Join us as we ride through the nocturnal musings of the father of the atom and explore the lucid consequences that time without boundaries can bring.

Wednesday, September 13 - Saturday, September 16
7:30pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
All seats $24

For tickets, visit www.seasiderep.org or call 850.231.0733.

See you at the Rep!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Here's hoping the play is up to the standards of Alan Lightman's book, which is very good indeed. I'll be there.

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
I'd be very interested in how this is adapted for the stage. It's a great book. I read it when it first came out and then a few more times over the years...

very daring...will try to make it to a performance.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Break a leg!!! :clap_1: Will there be any entertainment in the theater in October? If not, we could do a SoWal Sessions. SoWallers on stage with their laptops reading posts outloud!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Break a leg!!! :clap_1: Will there be any entertainment in the theater in October? If not, we could do a SoWal Sessions. SoWallers on stage with their laptops reading posts outloud!

OMG.:eek: You may be on to something though....:rotfl:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Einstein's Dreams opened last night. It's imaginative, thought-provoking, and entertaining. Highly recommended.