• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I am doing some projects and I am in need of empty wine and liquor bottles. They can't be too thin or the glass will break with what I am doing. No beer bottles please. So far I have discovered that if the wine bottle is too thick or if it is leaded glass, that won't work either.
I have had success with several wine bottles and liquor bottles such as Van Gogh Vodka or any of the others that have a frosted look but I am willing to give any bottle a try.
I will pick them up anywhere from Seagrove to SanDestin. Of course, if you feel the need to leave any of the contents inside (except wine) I will gladly take those as well...........lol. Just kidding of course.
They will all be used for an art project so now there is no need to feel guilty about throwing those glass bottles away :D

Please leave me a message here or send me a pm and let me know when is a good time for me to pick them up.
Thankyou in advance.

JMT

Beach Lover
Aug 5, 2009
Seagrove Beach, Fl
Hey Night Angel..
Sorry, I've just been a bit swamped.. Why don't you give me a call at 850 376 1112 and we'll arrange something.. This eve would be good.. Cheers JMT B-B

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Hey Night Angel..
Sorry, I've just been a bit swamped.. Why don't you give me a call at 850 376 1112 and we'll arrange something.. This eve would be good.. Cheers JMT B-B

Great, I am heading out right now and will be back later, probably around 6ish, I will call then and thanks!