• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BrookeBrannon

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2014
www.wholelifefitnessfl.com
A new wedding and event venue on 30A, The Bellamy of 30A is looking to hire reliable, hard working and friendly event staff. Our events are typically on weekends but we do have a few week dates available for work as well.

Our pay rate is competitive to the 30A service industry area standards and payment will be received immediately following the completion of duties of each event.

We have a fun, solid event staff team in place and we are looking to add a few more.

Duties including but not limited to:
- showing up on time
- taking direction for setup and breakdown
- following layout setup
- setting up tables, chairs, napkins, decor, ect.
- welcoming guests
- serving appetizers
- clearing dishes and trash

This is mindless work so long as you are willing to take direction. We do have very high standards for customer service and do not tolerate laziness. Please respond by e-mail with availability. bellamy30aevents@gmail.com

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I would rephrase "this is mindless work so long as you are willing to take direction". In fact I would simply delete that whole sentence. The sentence following that one speaks to your desires without denigrating the work you have or the worker who accepts your offer.