• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carolyn Mettert

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2017
Gulf Breeze
New doctor moving to the area in the spring and looking for a long term rental from Navarre to the western most side of 30 A. Looking for one year rental. Pool/water front a plus. Need at least a three bedroom and 2 bath. Wife wants a double oven. (Happy wife happy life). Animal friendly a plus but we do NOT have pets but on occasion one of our children comes home and they have a small dog. We do not have an animal living in the home, only visits.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Hi,
We have a 3 bedroom house with an upstairs bonus room as well as a first floor office. It's an open floor plan with the master on one side and the other two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house. The kitchen has a gas range as well as an electric wall oven. Stainless appliances, washer/dryer included. Large fenced backyard. Nice screened in lanai. Lawn service included. We are about 1.5-2 miles from Sacred Heart Hospital. The house will be available mid-late November but can be seen before then. Current tenants are more than happy to make the place available for showings. The bayou and community gazebo are at the end of our cul-de-sac. Rent is $2500/month. Let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a showing for you.
Thanks,
Trudy

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Carolyn,
I just noticed the kitchen photo does not show the gas range. The electric cooktop was replaced with a gas range and the electric wall oven is still there. We will take new photos once the current tenants are moved out.
Trudy

SUZI

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Santa Rosa BEACH FL
New doctor moving to the area in the spring and looking for a long term rental from Navarre to the western most side of 30 A. Looking for one year rental. Pool/water front a plus. Need at least a three bedroom and 2 bath. Wife wants a double oven. (Happy wife happy life). Animal friendly a plus but we do NOT have pets but on occasion one of our children comes home and they have a small dog. We do not have an animal living in the home, only visits.

SUZI

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Santa Rosa BEACH FL
I HAVE A THREE BEDROOM 4 BATH IN WATERCOLOR CLOSE TO PLUBIX AND CLOSE TO 395 FOR QUICK ACESS TO GET OUT TO 98. VERY QUIET SPOT HOUSE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ... NEVER BEEN RENTED ...WAS USED AS A SECOND HOME.... PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO 859 466 4962
THANKS
SUZI

Carolyn Mettert

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2017
Gulf Breeze
I HAVE A THREE BEDROOM 4 BATH IN WATERCOLOR CLOSE TO PLUBIX AND CLOSE TO 395 FOR QUICK ACESS TO GET OUT TO 98. VERY QUIET SPOT HOUSE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ... NEVER BEEN RENTED ...WAS USED AS A SECOND HOME.... PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO 859 466 4962
THANKS
SUZI
Can you provide some pics? We plan on spending the day tomorrow in the area looking at places.