• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beach blessings

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2008
Yeah, I've challenged Bo before face to face...un-intentionally, but still it is quite the site to look up to him as he gives you that...it's enough look! He is such a dear one too...and his humoristic way of teaching will be a delight for all participating!

This was born here locally after my mother participated in the local Destin tournament last year...and she went to Hurricane Oyster Bar after to celebrate...many ladies agreed that is was a great alternative to the red-hat for the baby-boomers...and there we go...

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
many ladies agreed that is was a great alternative to the red-hat for the baby-boomers..
also for those of us that cant stand wearing hats.:D

beach blessings

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2008
That's the great thing about fishing...you can wear whatever you want! I guess that is what I have always like about being on the boats...anything goes as long as it's with respect! You guys have all been great about the feedback...very excited about getting it kicked-off...It's true, the best poeple in the world are on 30A!

beach blessings

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2008
The first Tuesday in March we will have a membership drive at Hurricane Oyster Bar, and then again the second Tuesday at Stinky's Fish Camp.

Everyone is welcomed...we will cover all ideas and have a round table for others to voice their ideas.

It will be from 5-7:00 pm. First Hour info...Second Hour Happy Hour!

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Will you do all of us geriatric fisher women a favor and remind us a day or two in advance? Thanks.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Sounds great, though I'm not in SoWal too often at this point, but will be someday. I'm determined to learn how to fish because I've heard the fishing across the street from our cottage in Seacrest is great (I'm sure it's great in many places). So, I've been thinking about learning how to fish for about a year now. I guess I'll have to learn how to (gulp) gut the fish and prepare them for cooking, but I'm up for that. Sounds like something funn to do during a SoWal soiree weekend, too (either just women or men and women). Just simple fishing.