• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suma

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2007
Tallahassee
Mark Richt will be speaking at the FCA dinner at Northwoods Baptist Church Tuesday, May 6th in Tallahassee. Dinner is free. (Hopefully you will feel compelled to make a donation to FCA. :D) It starts at 6:00 pm and is over at 9:00 pm. It is a wild game dinner-pheasant, venison, quail, fish, etc. and all the trimmings.

Reservations are taken by phone 850.383.1144 or fax 850.383.1245.

If you want to hear the Head Bulldog speak, this is your chance!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I'll say this--I am NOT a Dawg, and I'm an adamant anti-fan of UGA. All I have to say about them (other than "to h3!! with Georgia!") is BLEH.

That said, Mark Richt is amazing. I've never heard anything from him or about him that didn't increase my respect for him. He loves God, he loves college kids, he loves football, and he keeps them in that order. Pretty darned amazing.

I just wish he could coach at a real college. :lol:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Mark Richt will be speaking at the FCA dinner at Northwoods Baptist Church Tuesday, May 6th in Tallahassee. Dinner is free. (Hopefully you will feel compelled to make a donation to FCA. :D) It starts at 6:00 pm and is over at 9:00 pm. It is a wild game dinner-pheasant, venison, quail, fish, etc. and all the trimmings.

Reservations are taken by phone 850.383.1144 or fax 850.383.1245.

If you want to hear the Head Bulldog speak, this is your chance!

Thanks for posting, Go Dawgs!