• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
13 years! WoW! Congrats gang! you all run such a great business. Just walking in the front door calms my hectic days. You all rock it! Peaboy, you know this means you are getting old!:funn:

Thanks Bobby J. I think some of the Gray in my beard makes you think I am getting old, but just remember, I am still one year behind you...

On a serious note, thanks for all the response and kind words. We certainly try to offer the finest quality products and the best customer service, while supporting the great community we live in. We look forward to the celebration and seeing all the good people at the events.

Ed

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Local Folk artist Woodie Long will be offering "Crayon Coloring with Woodie" at our event. Woodie and his wife Dot are some of the nicest people and are outstanding with Kids. Please spread the word for the community to come out with the children to have a great time coloring with Woodie.

Woodie will be on hand at the Saturday, April 12 Family day aspect of our celebration. Come color with Woodie while local musicians play their tunes.

For The Health of It
Natural Food Store
Massage Therapy Clinic
Juice & Smoothie Bar
2217 West Scenic 30A
Blue Mountain Beach
www.shopforthehealthofit.com

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Congrats Ed and Rachel!! Here's to many more grayt years (and massages :D)!!

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Hello Everyone. Just a reminder about the anniversary celebration. On Tuesday, April 1, we will start registrations for the raffles. Come into the store and drop your name and number in the basket for a chance to win one of the many prizes offered.

Some of the prizes are 1 1/2 hour Massage Session for Two, a one hour massage & a smoothie, a one hour massage & an Organic Chocolate Bar, an assortment of Certified Organic Fruits, a certified organic Veggie basket, a Vitamin & Supplement Bag for Women, a Vitamin & Supplement bag for Men, a Gift bag for Children, a gift certificate for a $100, and much more.

We look forward to seeing everyone and again, wish to thank all of the community for helping us make 13 years.

Peace and Love

Rachel (for Ed, he is on a bike ride)
For The Health Of It
Natural Food Store
Massage Therapy
Juice & Smoothie Bar
2217 West Scenic 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. 32459

Greenhouse

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
Bring your kids on Friday April 11th at 11:30 to 1:30 to see Nonie's Ark Animal Encounters. She brings her little zoo of insects animals and birds and a whole lot of education!