• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jaymogin21

Beach Crab
Nov 9, 2016
Ft Walton Bch
I am selling my Freedom Boat Club membership. My wife and I absolutely love being on the water and this club membership is such an amazing deal. However, we are now expecting our first child and in an effort to make sure we have all our bases covered for this huge occasion, we decided to sell our membership.

The club is great, you will pay monthly dues of $299/month with the option to drop down to the $199/month plan. The new membership buy in cost is typically $5900 but I am willing to sell my membership discounted to $3500. You can choose from 7 different clubs, 2 of which are right on the bay (Destin and Fort Walton Beach). There are other clubs in Panama City Beach, Pensacola and it different water friendly areas around the country that you can use if you happen to be away on vacation. To use the membership all you do is call or schedule what day you want a brand new boat, show up and it's waiting for you. After all day on the water, just bring your boat back, throw some gas in it and a club concierge will meet you and take care of the rest... it's literally that simple! With this specific package you can request boats any time, on weekends and weekdays. There are other cheaper packages which limit your usage to weekdays only through the summer so this one is definitely a great deal.

If you add up the cost of owning over three years this membership is cheaper than owning a $15000 boat, especially when adding in maintenance and storage fees.

You will never clean, maintain, or store the boat... just show up, use it, and bring it back.

I'm willing to eat the loss in my membership fee thanks to our addition to our family but I'll definitely be looking to get back on the water in the future. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get on the water hastle free!

Contact me directly and I will give you the phone number for my sales agent!

Vng330

Beach Crab
Apr 11, 2017
Tampa
Hi I might be interested in the membership. I am however in Tampa. You mentioned there's only 7 clubs to choose from ? The ones I'm interested in would of course be Tampa , and some of the ones down south like Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale. Does the 7 clubs you mention include those?
Feel free to contact me directly.

I am selling my Freedom Boat Club membership. My wife and I absolutely love being on the water and this club membership is such an amazing deal. However, we are now expecting our first child and in an effort to make sure we have all our bases covered for this huge occasion, we decided to sell our membership.

The club is great, you will pay monthly dues of $299/month with the option to drop down to the $199/month plan. The new membership buy in cost is typically $5900 but I am willing to sell my membership discounted to $3500. You can choose from 7 different clubs, 2 of which are right on the bay (Destin and Fort Walton Beach). There are other clubs in Panama City Beach, Pensacola and it different water friendly areas around the country that you can use if you happen to be away on vacation. To use the membership all you do is call or schedule what day you want a brand new boat, show up and it's waiting for you. After all day on the water, just bring your boat back, throw some gas in it and a club concierge will meet you and take care of the rest... it's literally that simple! With this specific package you can request boats any time, on weekends and weekdays. There are other cheaper packages which limit your usage to weekdays only through the summer so this one is definitely a great deal.

If you add up the cost of owning over three years this membership is cheaper than owning a $15000 boat, especially when adding in maintenance and storage fees.

You will never clean, maintain, or store the boat... just show up, use it, and bring it back.

I'm willing to eat the loss in my membership fee thanks to our addition to our family but I'll definitely be looking to get back on the water in the future. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get on the water hastle free!

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Mills

Beach Crab
Jan 6, 2019
Orange Beach, AL
If anyone is still interested in a Membership to the Orange Beach, AL Freedom Boat Club, we are moving north and have to sell ours. We enjoyed it immensely.
We bought into the mid-level membership for $3,500 and FBC charges a transfer fee of approximately $1,450. We are not interested in making a profit on this so will sell ours for $5,000. Please contact us at seachase11@gmail.com – Mike

snitz

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2019

Is this still available?