• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whatduh

Beach Lover
Oct 2, 2007
Hello fellow South Waltoners? I?d like to invite you all to come out to Stinkys this Friday and Saturday night (14th &15th) especially all you old retired hippies like me? I?ll be playing with a few friends, most notably Frank Bua. For the unknowing, Frank provides the heart beat as the drummer for one of the original ?jam? bands, The Radiators? I like to say they kinda picked up where the Grateful Dead left off and opened the doors for the next generation of improvisational musicians and bands. ? anyway, lucky for us he will be in town and wants to jam?!!! Along with Frank my great compadra Ted ?the animal? Cobenia also on drums and percussion, and the ever personable Steve Munts on bass. I?m thinking Blue Lew will come by to through some harp in the mix and I?m hoping that any other fellow musicians I?ve been lucky enough to work with over the years will come by and sit-in.. well that?s about it.. barring any unforeseen complications? I hate those things? we should have a great couple of nights of ?off the cuff? music.
Here for your listenin and dancin pleasure?.
Fritz

PS? a quick note about Stinkys and Jim, the man in charge?I hadn?t played Stinkys before and I didn?t know Jim from Adam, but a few weeks ago Frank was in town and we wanted to play, so I called Lew and asked if we could come up and have a little jam at Stinkys?well not only did they let us play Jim also insisted on making us all (me, Frank, my wife Theresa and even my Dad) dinner?!!! I?m hear to tell ya I?ve never had such a wonderful spread set in front of me?as a lot of you already know, the food was fantastic and he would not take a dime from me for his most substantial effort? these folks are what I call first class and were lucky to have them here in the hood?!!!
Thanks again to Jim and Stinkys

Rockhound

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2007
LA/FLA
Wow! The Radiators are truly icons in the New Orleans music scene. To have their rhythm maker jammin' here at Stinky's will be a real treat.Thanks Fritz,see ya there.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Well whatduh...it aint no "christmas party" but I will try to be there... (PM me to find out who this is..if THAT didnt give you a clue!:cool:;-)

whatduh

Beach Lover
Oct 2, 2007
OK... soon as I figer out how to PM... I will... I'm lucky I could figer out how "post"... I'm not too good with computer stuff.. but I do know how to through them out the window.... s.... hmmmm Christmas Party...
Fritz

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
OK... soon as I figer out how to PM... I will... I'm lucky I could figer out how "post"... I'm not too good with computer stuff.. but I do know how to through them out the window.... s.... hmmmm Christmas Party...
Fritz
:lolabove:
just click on my name and then click where it says send a private message... dont worry about the computer stuff, just keep playing that guitar. :love:

whatduh

Beach Lover
Oct 2, 2007
Yeah Rockhound... Frank is great... like rolling thunder... come on down to Stinkys... should be a good jam. gata go know
Fritz