• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bopowell

Beach Comber
Fellow Gators,

Not only am I a huge fan of Florida, but I am also a fan of our local professional theatre company, the Seaside Repertory Theatre, or the REP, as it is known around here. Each year, they throw a huge fundraising party in the spring with a unique theme and fundraising component. This year, the party is called “REP Rally,” and it will be a college-themed party with kegs, pizza, drinking games, etc. I can’t wait.

The newest fundraising project for the REP involves pitting the schools of the SEC against one another in a contest to see who can raise the most money on behalf of their school. The winning school will not only receive the thrill of victory, but the REP will also break out its 35ft projection screen and throw a huge tailgate party this fall for one of the football games!

Gators, all we have to do to claim the prize is raise more money than the other SEC schools, not to mention a catch-all group called “I hate the SEC.” Clearly, we must win.

All you have to do is follow this link
http://seasiderep.chipin.com/rep-rally-florida, which will take you to our team's donation page. There you can securely click on the "Chip In" and give whatever you can through PayPal. You can also see how we’re doing on that page as well. All donations are tax deductible and you’ll get a receipt emailed to you.

Of course, if you’d rather give over the phone or via check, you can just call the theatre at 850-231-0733.

Don’t forget to tell them that you're a proud Florida Gator!

Don't forget to reach out to other Gator fans and let them know about the contest and we’ll see how we do… Just think about it: if I am able to get 5 people to give $5, and then get them to get 5 to give $5, and so on, then we could raise $3125 in just four steps!!! Imagine what we could raise if a couple of folks gave even more.

Thanks so much,

blair powell, program director (Gator and father of a Gator)
107.1 LP-FM, WTHA, 30-A Radio

and streaming, worldwide, online at 30aradio.org
cell: 850-399-0907

Done.
gatorSmiley.gif

Croc.gif

Is the same person soliciting money on this thread as on the thread entitled "REp Rally School Spirit..."?

I just don't want to be scammed.

This one went through. The other one didn't.:dunno:

EDIT: It's okay. BTW I just posted Blair's post on the Atlanta Gator Club message board. Because a large percentage of people from the Atlanta area were in SoWal from April 3-12, maybe the REP will get some gifts from those "DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY" in honor of the Gator Nation.

Last edited:

bopowell

Beach Comber
Is the same person soliciting money on this thread as on the thread entitled "REp Rally School Spirit..."?

I just don't want to be scammed.

This one went through. The other one didn't.:dunno:

EDIT: It's okay. BTW I just posted Blair's post on the Atlanta Gator Club message board. Because a large percentage of people from the Atlanta area were in SoWal from April 3-12, maybe the REP will get some gifts from those "DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY" in honor of the Gator Nation.

Thanks, guys! it's not a scam, er, well, I guess I can vouch for the REP guys... but it is legitimate.

The REP and 30-A Radio are but two of a struggling breed, NON-profit entertainment for the 30-A community.

thanks again!

Thanks, guys! it's not a scam, er, well, I guess I can vouch for the REP guys... but it is legitimate.

The REP and 30-A Radio are but two of a struggling breed, NON-profit entertainment for the 30-A community.

thanks again!
Both threads have legit links -- that was confirmed by PayPal and ChipIn.

Come on, G8RZ, get up and go ... follow the link and donate to a really gr8t cause, the Seaside REP.