• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We don't have much info yet but it is confirmed that this little casual seafood joint is coming to Uptown Grayton in October. Will go in the former Coast location. Could be just what this little spots needs - across from Another Broken Egg, and neighbors with Fashionably Late boutique and Ginger Leigh's art gallery. A very casual lunch and dinner spot serving nothing but fresh seafood. Owner Kenny Griner owns Chet's Seafood in Pace (Pensacola) - with 25 years experience serving seafood on the coast. His goal is to bring only the freshest seafood available locally and to provide an affordable spot for locals and everyone to enjoy.

LIKE the new Facebook page and stay tuned here in the SoWal Dining Forum for more food news on this place as it gets closer to opening day in Grayton Beach. We'll share menus as soon as they are ready.

11924228_1484907165136309_3348425241325440753_n.png

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Wish them luck and can't wait to see the menu. I do have a question, can you explain the part of the logo that says "since 1890"?
That is the supposed founding date of Grayton Beach. Kind of tricky putting that in your business name since they are promoting the business and not the town. Probably shouldn't be in there.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Actually was by there today and saw some construction inside old Sergio's.
Hope this is the RIGHT place for that space.....#2newlocalspots in Grayton

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Wish them luck and can't wait to see the menu. I do have a question, can you explain the part of the logo that says "since 1890"?
I think it refers to Grayton Beach as one of the oldest communities in SoWal.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The people who think the restaurant is that old are the same one's that go into Nick's and ask if Nick is working.