• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
So I just went online to make my purchase and it missed the discount for both shows in one night, plus it added $4 internet charge. I think I will call someone and get some personal attention and tickets. :lol:

Smiling JOe said:
BAM! Done and Done! There sure are some good peeps working over there.
;-)

Sorry to hear you had a problem with the online sale. The kink will be repaired. Thanks for letting us know, though. See you tomorrow!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steeleing1 said:
Sorry to hear you had a problem with the online sale. The kink will be repaired. Thanks for letting us know, though. See you tomorrow!
Not a problem on my end, just thought you should know. I really like the simple process of reserving seats online. It allows you to, as Triple B would say, "pick your seat."

Smiling JOe said:
Not a problem on my end, just thought you should know. I really like the simple process of reserving seats online. It allows you to, as Triple B would say, "pick your seat."

Not in the same sense as when Mr Pregnant says "pick your seat," though, right?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I couldn't have "picked better seats," myself. Both shows were fantastic. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much.

If you are going to one of the other shows, you better buy your tickets today. It looked like both of tonight's shows were sold out.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
gccf2006swegent2006-07-26.jpg

gccf2006ahall2006-07-26.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I know this was a comedy show, but the first photo John R posted looks like Sammy's thingy is hanging out. :rotfl: FYI - It wasn't that kind of show.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Am so so jealous I did not stay for second show although first one was brilliant! Nothing like laughing out loud for an hour - the best antidote ever....HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. Congrats to Craige and Jennifer for their work with the Rep.

John R and SJ (aka as THE man with the MAN POWER to grow such a beard!!!) - we missed you at Cafe RDV but had a blast with Scritbegonya and Mathamadear, Snookie and others - :cool: - catch you next time!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:
Sammy's thingy is hanging out.

Thingy...I have never called them that before SJ. I will so have to remember this. :funn:And you are right, it does look like his thingy is hanging out. :rotfl: