• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Lookimg to buy and trying to find a good location. Love being close to the beach, but hate the traffic of 30a. Any advice on Hammock Bay, Marina Village or the north side of 98? Would rather not have a flood plane.

TJMay

Beach Lover
Jul 25, 2005
I guess you'd need to further define what “close to the beach” means to you??

I live out in Hammock Bay and love it. We used to live in Santa Rosa Beach but was so tired of all the traffic. We love it out here.
I'd love to show you around if you have some time. There are various builders in Hammock Bay: Randy Wise, Holiday Builders, and DR Horton. Of course, you can buy your own lot and bring your own builder.

Call me if you have any questions! I'd love to chat.

Julie Pruitt
30A Local Properties
(903) 293-5821
www.Julie.30ALocal.com

SDoering

Beach Lover
Good question! A lot depends on what exactly you are looking for in a community. How close would you like to be to the gulf? Freeport is growing and has a lot to offer. There are also, many options of homes available North of 98. My suggestion is to drive by each community and walk around. Talk to neighbors and find out what they like and don’t like.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am glad to help

Sabine Robertson
Silver Int. Realty 30A
850-830-6461
www.lifestyleon30a.com

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Before you even begin your search determine your budget and if you are not a cash buyer get pre-approved, not pre-qualified, for the loan.