• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks SoWal!!

Special thanks to Kurt and all at SoWal for your support with HANDS!!

Dave

Go to your favorite stretch of beach at 12 noon central time (1PM Eastern) and help protect it by drawing a line in the sand!

Please post here which beach you are headed to.

Post from the beach on your smart phone - bookmark www.SoWal.com/bb

Let us know afterward what you saw.

Email photos to hands@SoWal.com - or post on this thread, or the gallery.
Your photos may be published in news sites and publications anywhere in the world, including SoWal.com - include your name if you would like credit.

Thanks Everyone!!! :D Time to draw the line!

nodrilling.jpg

Thanks to Dave Rauschkolb for his vision, leadership, and energy!

North Lake

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2007
It's a beautiful day. Hope to see everybody out on the beach!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Everyone I know will be on the beach today at noon. I feel very confident that our voices will be heard and that we will make a difference in the preservation and future of our Florida.. But I feel the need to say that whatever comes of today, I can say that I live in the best community in the world. This place just gets better and better. Its a beautiful place filled with passionate people! Just the fact that people care enough to take time to go out and make a difference - makes me smile and weep at the same time. Thanks to Dave for leadership. Thanks to the best community on earth for caring.

:love:

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
There were about 350-400 people at Seaside. We came together at various times, and looked darn impressive. It was fun. :blush: