• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Cecilia Jones just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper...pretty soon she won't be able to crawl out the hole shes dug for herself.

P.S. Its going to be allot of fun covering her in the hole shes dug for herself with the fill dirt shes been giving away for free to an EX Commish.
Love the Fill Dirt reference...;)
KP thinks its funny too.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@John G., have a good laugh

22729236_10210842549356036_1916219496383904266_n.jpg

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
How does the crow taste?
Big, Big Shout out to the Herald / Breeze Paper for their latest issue with the C. Jones scandal on the front page!

Thank you! I love your new Internet format too! Looks like you have made some great strides forward.

Caw! Caw! Caw! :rotfl:

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Cecilia Jones talks to Buddy Wright about her charges . What is county attorney doing ? Also heard County is telling people Jerry Jones is not a county employee so he can not be told what to do. Bull sh—. Is is right for a Commissioners husband to go to other commissioners and ask for these to vote to fire an employee he and his wife do not like. That is a go between to get votes. If this e mail I got is true I guess it proves what sleez bags we are dealing with.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
There was never any doubt in my mind about what sleaze bags the County is having to deal with.

I hope the South end has seen the error of their ways in voting her back into office.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Suzanne...remember last year when Jerry Jones went to all the political forums and told anyone foolish enough to listen to him how T. Anderson was having a "thing" with his wife C. Jones? Remember also he filed to run against T. Anderson on the last day of qualifying but came up cash short in his wallet?

Then just as suddenly as he created all the ruckus he went silent? Just my opinion, but someone on the County dole is paying him to 1.) keep his mouth shut, 2.) harass county employees, 3.) intimidate women and bully them. He don't do :poop: for free!

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Suzanne...remember last year when Jerry Jones went to all the political forums and told anyone foolish enough to listen to him how T. Anderson was having a "thing" with his wife C. Jones? Remember also he filed to run against T. Anderson on the last day of qualifying but came up cash short in his wallet?

Then just as suddenly as he created all the ruckus he went silent? Just my opinion, but someone on the County dole is paying him to 1.) keep his mouth shut, 2.) harass county employees, 3.) intimidate women and bully them. He don't do :poop: for free!

There is no loyalty among thieves! Old saying, but still holds true today!
Friend or foe, husband or wife, it doesn't matter to them. Their greed and thirst for money and power trumps all the above.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008

Well he can not imtemidate me. He is just a crazy fool. Someone offered me a tape of Jerry and Cecilia’s tape when they were both married on school board having a —- supposedly. Must have truth as they are now married. Just can not make this up.